3D Eyepiece-less Inspection Microscope
Mantis Elite is a patented ‘eyepiece-less’ stereo microscope, offering truly superb 3-D imaging and unparalleled levels of comfort, reducing operator fatigue and increasing quality and productivity.
Winner of numerous industry design awards, the outstanding ergonomic design is unrivalled by other inspection stereo viewers.
With magnification options up to 20x, Mantis Elite is the high performance stereo viewer of choice for a wide range of precision tasks requiring magnification.
Patented optical technology removes the need for restrictive eyepieces of a conventional microscope, allowing operators freedom of head movement, providing superb ergonomics and hand-eye co-ordination, plus the ability to wear glasses, if required.
Mantis Elite is a perfect alternative to traditional stereo microscopes, in use throughout the world for a wide range of inspection, preparation and manipulation tasks requiring hand-to-eye co-ordination.
- 2x – 20x magnification options (2 in quick change turret)
- Superior ergonomics for fatigue-free viewing and increased quality / productivity
- Superb hand-eye co-ordination for inspection and manipulation tasks
- Long working distance and large field of view
- True colour, LED illumination providing up to 10,000 hours of shadow-free viewing
- Choice of stands and accessories to suit numerous applications
- Mantis Elite-Cam variant, with internally integrated USB2.0 digital camera
Application Note Wire Harness
||Field of View
* cannot be used together with 2x or 20x objective lens
(bench stand only)
- 9V DC external plug transformer, available in all worldwide plug configurations.
- Bench Stand: 100-240VAC 50-60HZ 1.0A Max, available in all worldwide plug configurations.
- A = 593mm – 802mm
- B = 352mm – 622mm
- C = 415mm – 624mm
- D = 103mm – 312mm
- A = 487mm – 620mm
- B = 300mm
- C = 380mm
- D = 330mm
- E = 255mm max, less working distance
- A = 880mm
- B = 430mm
- C = 510mm
- D = 650mm= 800mm with secondary link (optional)
- E= 11.42″ (290mm)
- A = 1390mm
- B = see Articulated Arm
- 2x, 4x, 6x, 6x SLWD, 8x, 10x, 15x, 20x objective lenses
- UV/White light illumination
- Episcopic illuminator
- Epi block spacer
- Floating stage
- Secondary link arm
- Lens protection caps, disposable
- Dust cover, Universal Stand
- Dust cover, Bench Stand
- Replacement LED array