- High repeatable programmable accuracy 3-axis video measuring machine
- 150mm x 150mm motorised precision measuring stage
- Touch probe option provides contact measuring
- Powerful and intuitive, delivering accurate results with confidence
- High resolution indexed zoom optics offer precision and flexibility
- Large field of view for easy sample orientation
- Factory-completed NLEC* and SLEC** calibration
Automated Vision Measuring Machine
Vision Engineering’s Falcon CNC incorporates over 50 years of proven optical experience in a powerful 3-axis non-contact video measuring machine.
Falcon CNC non-contact video inspection system provides fast and accurate measurement of both routine and complex precision parts, suitable for shop-floor and manufacturing inspection applications.
Falcon CNC metrology system is a highly repeatable machine, which allows you to get it right first time, every time. It has a range of system configurations and options to suit numerous applications.
Small footprint, big impact
Companies across the globe choose Falcon video measuring systems to help improve production quality, reduce costs, and improve productivity.
High resolution optics, a precision measuring stage and industry-leading software make Falcon the ideal solution for measuring small, intricate parts, quickly and accurately.
With space at a premium, Falcon CNC doesn’t take up much room, yet can make a big difference to your quality.
Fast, accurate, simple
Simplicity is the key. Speed and accuracy is of no use if a system is difficult to use.
From single-feature measurement to multi-point video edge detection, Falcon CNC delivers simple, accurate results in 3-axis for a wide range of precision measuring applications.
Touch probe option
A touch probe option provides non-contact and contact measurement in a single system, allowing fast and repeatable measurements in the Z-axis.
- Renishaw PH6 module with TP20 touch probe
- Fast and accurate height measurement
- 3µm Z-axis repeatability
Wide range of applications
Customers around the world use Falcon CNC for a wide range of non-contact measurement applications, including:
- plastic parts (e.g. connectors, tubing, moulding)
- medical device implants (e.g. stents, hearing aids)
- machined parts for aerospace, automotive and military use
- general precision engineering
- plus many more applications
The Falcon CNC offers the advantage of increasing throughput without compromise.
Advanced features as standard
As standard, Falcon includes both camera and substage iris aperture control, fully automated CNC Z-axis control, controllable quadrant LED illumination, and both high and low magnification lens options.
Quality & design
Vision Engineering’s non-contact measurement systems represent the very best in industry-proven solutions and leading-edge technologies.
Precision manufactured in the EU, it has been designed to cope with the demands of a busy production environment.
All controls feature a soft-touch silicone finish, ergonomically positioned to reduce hand and body movement and resulting fatigue.